Transparency on data collected
We want to be transparent on the data we collect and store.
All the following data is necessary to show you the analytics page.
You own this data and can export it anytime via the API.
Deleting your app on Nucleus will delete the associated data from our servers.
- Time of requests
- Hashed identifier of the machine
Cannot be used to identify the user outside of Nucleus' context
- Browser locale (language)
- Country from where the request is made (from Cloudflare)
- Operating system family (Mac, Windows or Linux)
- OS version
- Your app's version
- Nucleus module version
- RAM available on the device
What's not collected
- IP addresses
- User's Chromium browser user-agent
- City or region of the request
- Screen resolution
If you have any question feel free to ask via the livechat or at email@example.com .